Well thank you for all your blog comments and tweets about my news. I couldn't be more excited and I don't think I've stopped smiling since I had the offer on Monday morning. Of course this week has been very exciting and I have an update on the whole situation.
1) I will be going over to Valencia at half term (in 2 weeks) to see the school and also get to know the city a bit. We've been looking at apartments online but unless you know a city and where's good to live, it's a bit tricky. As well as that I can't wait to actually see the school and meet my colleagues. At the moment it's impossible for me to imagine what it'll be like so I can't wait to see my classroom and meet the children. I'll be in reception so I'll be able to visit Nursery and meet the children that I'll be teaching in September.
2) I loved celebrating on Tuesday night with Rich, Mum and Dad. We went for a lovely dinner at the Pyewipe Inn. If you live near Lincoln and you don't know it, I'd definitely recommend you check it out. As always, the food was delicious.
3) As well as booking a trip in June we have gone one step further and booked our flight for moving over as well! I had a minor panic when we were doing that; booking a one way flight seems so scary, but it's done now and I'm counting down to 25th August when we will off to Valencia. Well until 2 weeks later when we come back for a wedding :) But that will *definitely* be it for flights until Christmas- I don't want to give all my money to Ryanair.
4) Rich was away at a wedding in Malta over the weekend and after the excitement this week, I really missed him while he was away and I couldn't speak to him. He's round tonight though :)
5) I'm definitely going to blog about moving to Valencia, but I can't decide. Should I carry on this blog but change the focus? Or start another? And what should I call it? Hmmmm.