Hey guys, how are you all today? I'm starting to feel a little under the weather which I assume has to do with me being in contact with so many germy children at the moment, so as with last week's MGS, I will be keeping this fairly short. I'm already in bed and I plan on spending this evening snoozing and watching Las Vegas DVDs which in itself could be a good thing. I'd obviously rather have a lazy evening when I'm feeling well and can enjoy it a bit more, but hey, I'm not complaining :)
1) I went to my gorgeous friend Lucy's second hen do on Saturday night in Derby and had a great time. I've met so many lovely people through her and it was a great night, thanks hun! I now cannot wait for the wedding, on 11th June.
2) Speaking of which, I have found 2 stunning dresses that I'm trying to choose between. Every time I think I've decided though, I change my mind. I think I'm going to show my Mum the 2 in question on Saturday and let her choose.
3) I'm reading a lot more at the moment-well at least a few pages each night which is a lot more than nothing- and am slowly making my way through Audrey Niffenegger's Her Fearful Symmetry which I'm really enjoying. It's one of those great books where you can't wait to discover more about the characters and you feel as though a lot is yet to come out. Has anyone read it?
4) I had an amazing week in the nursery school last week and had some awesome feedback, which actually made me really tearful and emotional. It's silly I know, but people are just being hugely supportive of my career change and having head teachers say amazing things about me and the way I am in school is just so helpful to me at the moment. I'm in with a year 6 class in a primary school this week which is a huge jump up and completely different but I'm enjoying it so far.
5) I went to an absolutely brilliant Early Years conference on Saturday and if you follow me on Twitter then you may have seen my tweets about it. I was so inspired and motivated as a result of it and also lucky enough to have been taken by one of the schools that I've spent some time in so I'm hugely grateful for that. The staff there are just fab and it was great to spend the day with them, picking up some great ideas.
Wow, what a great week it's been. How are you guys? I hope Monday didn't treat you too badly and that you all have wonderful weeks!
Oh and I want these.